Carrot Sweet Preserve Recipe
|Carrot Sweet Preserve Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 1 kg Carrots
- 1 kg Sugar
- 3 glass Water
- Juice of a Lemon
- Vanilla Essence
How to make Carrot Sweet Preserve:
- Scrub the carrots and rinse them. Grate it in a bowl.
- Place the bowl on heat and cover them with water.
- Boil until carrots are tender.
- Strain three glasses of water and boil together with the sugar until the syrup thickens.
- Add the vanilla essence and the lemon juice when remove from fire.
- Cool to preserve it in any jar.