Carrots & Chilies Pickle Recipe
|Carrots & Chilies Pickle Recipe|
- 1/2 kg Carrots, chopped and cut lengthwise
- 5 Green chilies, seeded and cut lengthwise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 5 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 Cup oil
How to make Carrots & Chilies Pickle:
- Mix carrots, chilies, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice. Keep aside.
- Mix mustard and fenugreek seeds and put in the mixi, to make a fine powder.
- Add the powder to the carrot and chilies mixture. Allow it to stand for a day.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Serve it with stuffed parathas.
- Carrots & Chilies Pickle is ready.