Carrots in Beer Recipe
|Carrots in Beer Recipe|
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 lb Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Dark Beer
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
How to make Carrots in Beer:
- Place a medium-sized saucepan on fire and melt butter.
- Add carrots, dark beer and parsley flakes.
- Bring the contents to a boil and reduce heat.
- Cook the carrots, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat only when the carrots are tender, when pricked with a fork .
- Add in salt, pepper and sugar.
- Heat well and serve hot.