Carrots in Beer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.epicurus.com/food/recipes/karotten-in-bier-gedunstet-carrots-in-beer/9706
|Carrots in Beer Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 lb Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Dark Beer
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
How to make Carrots in Beer:
- Place a medium-sized saucepan on fire and melt butter.
- Add carrots, dark beer and parsley flakes.
- Bring the contents to a boil and reduce heat.
- Cook the carrots, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat only when the carrots are tender, when pricked with a fork .
- Add in salt, pepper and sugar.
- Heat well and serve hot.