Cashew Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://innerathletehq.com/2013/12/14/the-4-minute-gym-solution-to-a-holiday-binge-the-healthiest-cake-recipe/
|Cashew Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 cup raw unsalted Cashews
- 2 cups Sugar
- ½ cup Ghee
- A pinch of Saffron
- 2 tbsp Milk
How to make Cashew Cake:
- Soak cashews in hot water. Grind them into a rough paste, adding 1 tbsp milk in between.
- Mix cashew paste with sugar and 2 tsp ghee in a pan. Stir and cook, adding the remaining ghee.
- Mix saffron with 1 tbsp milk and stir in the mixture. Cook until you get a layered consistency.
- Butter a plate and pour in the mixture. Cool and slice into small squares.