Cauliflower And Chicken Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/17704/indian+cauliflower+and+chickpea+curry
|Cauliflower And Chicken Curry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 large boneless & skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 large Onion (finely diced)
- 1-2 cm Ginger (finely grated)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Mixed Spices
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 can Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 Cauliflower
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 2 large handful Spinach
How to make Cauliflower And Chicken Curry:
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite-size pieces and cauliflower into florets.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken thighs until brown on all sides.
- When cooked, remove and keep aside.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp oil in the same pan, and fry onion on medium flame until soft.
- Add ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute ensuring that you do not burn the mix.
- Add chilly powder, turmeric, mixed spices, brown sugar & cook for another minute, stirring continuously.
- Add tomatoes and coconut milk. Stir well.
- Finally, add chicken & cauliflower, cook for 10 minutes until both the ingredients are soft and well-cooked.
- Pour some water to make the curry thick.
- Add salt, pepper, and spinach. Stir until it starts drooping.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or bread.