Cauliflower And Green Onion Mash Recipe
Photo Credit: http://elanaspantry.com/mashed-cauliflower/
|Cauliflower And Green Onion Mash Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 3 pounds Cauliflowers (cut into small florets)
- 1 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 cup Milk (low fat)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder (grounded)
- ½ tsp Salt
How to make Cauliflower And Green Onion Mash:
- Toss cauliflowers, olive oil and garlic in a pan.
- Bake the cauliflowers for 20 minutes on 200 degrees.
- Now heat milk in a pan and put butter in it.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes and mix cauliflower.
- Now heat it till cauliflower absorbs the liquid.
- Take out in a bowl and mash it, put pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle olive oil and green onions as garnish.