Cauliflower Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dishmaps.com/cream-of-cauliflower-soup/21859
|Cauliflower Cream Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 cups warm Milk
- 1 cup Cheese (grated)
- Few Red Chilies (chopped)
How to make Cauliflower Cream:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside.
- Steam cauliflower until cooked thoroughly. Split it into florets and cut the stem into small pieces.
- Transfer to the baking pan and sprinkle little salt.
- Combine eggs with warm milk in a bowl and beat gently.
- Stir in ¾ cup cheese and red chilies.
- Pour over the cauliflower and garnish with remaining cheese.
- Place the baking pan in a large pan filled with hot water, covering at least 2 inches upsides of the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the crust gets golden.
- Serve hot.