|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||35 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 Egg White
How to make Cavacas:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine flour and oil. Mix them with your fingertips to form crumbles.
- Beat eggs, one at a time, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the eggs together in the flour. Mix well to combine uniformly.
- Grease muffin tins and pour the batter until half filled.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and bake until golden for about 20 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, prepare icing by mixing egg white and icing sugar.
- Remove the muffins and top them with icing while still warm.
- Cool to room temperature and refrigerate.