Celery with Walnuts Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/apple-celery-and-walnut-salad-351449
|Celery with Walnuts Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 oz Butter
- 14 oz canned Celery Hearts
- 1 oz Walnut Pieces
How to make Celery with Walnuts:
- Place the celery hearts along with their juice in a saucepan on medium heat.
- When the celery turns hot, drain them and transfer to a serving dish.
- Place another small saucepan on heat and melt butter.
- Add walnuts and fry till they start turning brown.
- Remove and spoon the walnuts over the celery.
- Serve immediately.