Cereal Bars Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/health/healthy-bars-are-cereal-offenders-31083763.html
|Cereal Bars Recipe|
||2.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2/3 can Sugar
- 2/3 can Light Corn Syrup
- 1-1/2 can Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 3 can Corn Flakes (partially crushed)
- 4 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolates
How to make Cereal Bars:
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour over cereal in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
- Melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
- Spread over cereal mixture in pan.
- Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 2x1 inch bars.