Chana Dal Pancakes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/image/8f/9a/494308-cucumber-soya-pancake-healthy-breakfast.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ifood.tv/indian/507785-chana-dal-pancakes&h=600&w=800&tbnid=OXgUCGNSXqURhM:&docid=JmQX6iJ4LGA-lM&ei=MfWuVbS-EYXc0ATy4ZboDA&tbm=isch&ved=0CE8QMygoMChqFQoTCPSa3abO7cYCFQUulAod8rAFzQ
|Chana Dal Pancakes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||9.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- ½ cup Chana Dal (soaked and drained)
- ½ cup Fenugreek Leaves (chopped)
- ½ cup Spinach (chopped)
- ½ cup Carrots (grated)
- 4 to 6 Curry Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp low-fat Curd
- 1 sachet Fruit Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 or 2 Green Chilies (chopped0
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Chana Dal Pancakes:
- Soak the chana dal overnight and then grind it into paste.
- Add fenugreek leaves, spinach, carrot, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies and salt to the chana dal and mix well.
- Now, add the curd and fruit salt and mix well.
- Place a non-stick pan on flame and let it heat up.
- Take a tbsp of the chan dal mixture and spread it on the pan, to make a pancake of 5-inch diameter.
- Add a drop of olive oil in the sides and cook on a low flame.
- Flip over and cook from the other side as well, with a drop of oil.
- Cook till both sides are golden brown.
- Serve hot.