Chana Sundal Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.myscrawls.com/anu-kitchen/channa-chickpeas-sundal
|Chana Sundal Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 1 cup white Kabuli Chana (soaked overnight)
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tbsp Raw Mango (grated)
- ½ tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (minced)
- 2 Red Chilies
- 3 Green Chilies
- ½ inch Ginger
- 1 tbsp Coconut (fresh and grated)
How to make Chana Sundal:
- Pressure cooker kabuli chana for 25 minutes or until tender
- Now add oil in a deep frying pan, add mustard, curry leaves, chilies and dal.
- Add chana, ginger and salt, mix it well.
- Add a cup of water and cover the pan for 10 minutes.
- Garnish chana with mango and coriander leaves.
Serve with butter kulcha.