|Preparation Time||7-8 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||1-2 Minutes|
|Rating||8.1 / 10 (23 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving||60|
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Salt
- Water to knead dough
How to make Chapati:
- Mix ghee, salt, wheat flour and adequate amount of water to knead smooth dough.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Make equal sized balls, smear them with dry flour and roll them out on a rolling board.
- Heat a griddle. Put the chapati on it.
- Moderately roast both the sides of chapati on griddle.
- Chapati is ready to serve.