Cheddar Bacon Toasts Recipe
|Cheddar Bacon Toasts Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 250 g Extra-sharp White Cheddar Cheese, coarsely grated
- 250 g Lean Bacon, finely chopped
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp Bottled Horseradish, drained
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 14 White Sandwich Bread, firm and very thinly sliced
How to make Cheddar Bacon Toasts:
- Put oven rack in the middle position and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together cheese, bacon, onion, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a bowl, with a rubber spatula, until blended well.
- Spread about 1-1/2 tbsp mixture evenly to edges of each slice of bread, with a small offset spatula or butter knife.
- Arrange slices in 1 layer on a large baking sheet and freeze, covered with wax paper, until firm or for about 15 minutes.
- Trim crusts off bread and discard. Now, cut each slice into 4 squares.
- Bake toasts on baking sheet, until they begin to brown on edges, say about 20 minutes
- Serve hot.