Photo Credit: http://menutoday.blogspot.in/2006/08/shell-seedai-seedai-grater-this-is-my.html
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 500 gm All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Roasted Rava
- 1/2 cup Dalda
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
How to make Cheeda:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Gradually add water to this and knead well to get a soft dough.
- Divide dough into small balls.
- Slightly grease the prongs of fork and hold it in one hand.
- With the other hand spread one small ball of dough over the greased prongs and roll the piece.
- Remove from the fork and keep aside.
- Repeat the process with all dough and deep fry the in oil heated in a pan.
- Keep the cheedas in airtight containers.