Cheekoo Halwa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.todaysdiva.com/yummy-recipe/dessert-recipe/chikoo-halwa-the-mouth-watering-sapota-pudding-
|Cheekoo Halwa Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||4.6 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 8 Sweet Chikoos
- 3/4 Tea cup milk (boiled)
- 1/4 Cup sugar or as per taste
- 160 Grams khoya (grated)
- 1 tbsp Ghee (melted)
- Some pieces of almond for garnishing
How to make Cheekoo Halwa:
- Peel and smash chickoos.
- Put chikoo pulp in a heavy saucepan.
- Add milk and boil it, stirring constantly.
- When some thickness appears, add khoya and cook, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar and ghee.
- Cook on low heat for 2-4 minutes turning the mixture constantly.
- Take off heat and let it cool a bit.
- Now garnish with almonds and serve it hot.