Cheese Buns Recipe
|Cheese Buns Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||45 Minutes|
- For Dough:
- 3 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2½ tsp active dry Yeast
- 1/3 cup Feta Cheese (grated)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan and Romano Cheese (grated)
How to make Cheese Buns:
- Prepare the filling by combining all the cheese together, reserving some of the parmesan separately.
- Knead smooth dough combining the dough ingredients.
- Divide into 12 balls and place on oiled baking pan.
- Roll-out each of them into circles of 3-inch radius.
- Place a generous strip of the cheese mixture and roll on one side tightly.
- Shape each of them like a coil and seal the ends with a little water.
- Sprinkle some reserved cheese on the top and bake until light browned for about 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees F.