Cheese Lasagna Recipe
|Cheese Lasagna Recipe|
|Rating||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 16 Ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 8 Ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Can spaghetti sauce
- 1 Pound cottage cheese
How to make Cheese Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil lightly salted water in a large pot.
- Add pasta and cook it for about 8-10 minutes and drain.
- Blend tomato sauce and cottage cheese together in a blender till smooth.
- Spread a little of the sauce mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Keep a layer of cooked noodles over the sauce.
- Sprinkle a portion of mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheese over the noodles.
- Repeat the layering of noodles, sauce and cheese. End with a cheese layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, till cheese is bubbly and golden.