Cheese Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://shopping.zeenews.com/entertainment/gourmet/dessert-recipes46.htm
|Cheese Pudding Recipe|
||7.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Pistachios (chopped)
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 cup Water
- 3-5 drops Vanilla Essence
How to make Cheese Pudding:
- Dissolve sugar in water to make syrup.
- Add cottage cheese (paneer) to the syrup, stirring continuosly for a few minutes.
- Now add cornflour and cook the mixture till it becomes thick.
- Finally add vanilla essence to it.
- Remove from the flame.
- Garnish the pudding with chopped pistachios.
- Keep it for freezing.
- Cheese Pudding is ready to serve.