Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodily.com/r/9nBQ8PUp1-bacon-goat-cheese-stuffed-chicken-by-handle-the-heat
|Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped Parsley
- ½ tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- ¼ cup sliced Black Olives
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Cheese Stuffed Chicken:
- Make a 3-inch slit in the thick side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Combine cheese, parsley, oregano, and olive oil together in a bowl. Mix gently.
- Stuff the mixture into each pocket.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, black olives, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Spread all over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.