Cheese Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.eatwell101.com/bacon-cheese-baked-stuffed-potatoes
|Cheese Stuffed Potatoes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 medium baked Potatoes
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Onion (finely chopped)
How to make Cheese Stuffed Potatoes:
- Cut potatoes into two equal halves and scoop out the pulp.
- Combine potato pulp, butter, milk, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Mash thoroughly.
- Mix in ¾ cup cheese and onion.
- Stuff the mixture into potato shells and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Arrange on a buttered baking dish and bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve hot.