Cheese Toast Recipe
|Cheese Toast Recipe|
||4-5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||9.2 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 2 Thick Bread Slices
- 100gm Cheese
- 1 Medium Sized Tomato (thinly sliced)
- Salt as per taste
How to make Cheese Toast:
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Meanwhile slice the cheese into thin slices.
- Place the bread slices in a baking tray and put it in the grill.
- After 4-5 min, remove the bread slices from the tray.
- Now place the cheese slices on the bread slices.
- Add tomato slices over the cheese slices, sprinkle salt over it, and cover with the other bread slice.
- Put the above again in the heated grill until it turns golden brown.
- Take it out and serve with tomato sauce.