Cheese Tomato Sandwich Recipe
Photo Credit: http://eatinggardens.org/sundried-tomato-pesto-grilled-cheese-sandwich/
|Cheese Tomato Sandwich Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 6 White Bread Slices
- 3 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ripe and firm Tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1½ tbsp Mayonnaise
- Flavored Salt (to taste)
How to make Cheese Tomato Sandwich:
- Place cheese over 3 bread slices and cover up with tomato slices.
- Spread mayonnaise over the remaining bread slices and sprinkle salt.
- Place these slices over the tomato slices and press firmly.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.