Cheese Wafers Recipe
|Cheese Wafers Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1/2 cup Butter(softened)
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 225 gm Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes( crushed)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
How to make Cheese Wafers:
- Take a medium size bowl and blend together butter and flour in it.
- Mix cheese, salt, red pepper, paprika to it and knead to form a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough into a roll, wrap in a parchment paper, and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
- Slice the dough into very thin wafers.
- Bake the wafers for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove after the specific time period, allow to cool and serve.