Cheese Winter Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.plumpiecooks.com/2014/12/avocado-grapefruit-beet-goat-cheese-salad/
|Cheese Winter Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Oranges (peeled & sectioned)
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Orange Peel (grated)
- 1-1/2 cups Pineapple (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped and toasted)
- 10 oz Salad Mix
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
How to make Cheese Winter Salad:
- Mix pineapple, oranges, orange peel, orange juice, vinegar and oil in a large bowl.
- Keep it for 5 minutes.
- Add salad mix to it and mix it well.
- Sprinkle cheese and nuts on top.
- Serve chilled.