Cheesy Pizza Fondue Recipe
|Cheesy Pizza Fondue Recipe|
||05 Minutes |
||245 Minutes |
- 1 loaf (1-lb) unsliced Italian Bread (cubed)
- 400 g Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 100 g Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 750 g Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp dried, minced Onion
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 100 g Butter
How to make Cheesy Pizza Fondue:
- In a skillet or frying pan, melt the butter and lightly toast the bread cubes.
- In a large slow cooker, mix together the spaghetti sauce, both the cheeses, oregano, onion and the garlic powder.
- This mixture needs to be cooked for a good four hours, until the cheese melts and blends together with the sauce and the spices.
- Serve with the bread cubes.