Cheesy Potato Salad Recipe
|Cheesy Potato Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 1/2 cup Sweet Potatoes (cubed with skins on)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup green Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
How to make Cheesy Potato Salad:
- Boil the potatoes in water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix together cream, mayonnaise, sugar, half of the onions and half of cheese.
- Gently stir in the cooled potatoes to the mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the onions and cheese on top of it.