Chemmeen Achar Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.erivumpuliyumm.com/2012/04/chemmeen-achar-prawns-pickle.html
|Chemmeen Achar Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 500 gms (17.6 oz) Prawns (Chemmeen)
- Garlic to taste
- 6 tsp (3/8 cup) Tomato Sauce
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) Pickle Powder
- 4 tbsp Chilly Powder
- Oil to taste
- Vinegar to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Chemmeen Achar:
- Clean the prawns thoroughly.
- Pat (rub) it with salt and set aside for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add prawns and cook it for 3 mins, mix them continuously.
- Add chilly powder, pickle powder and the garlic pods, and add the cooked prawns and mix it well.
- Add tomato sauce and mix it well.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Add vinegar.
This is a best side dish for dal and rice.