Cherry Cake Recipe
|Cherry Cake Recipe|
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||40 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1¼ cups Flour
- 3 tbsp soft Butter
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 medium Egg Yolks
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 medium Egg Whites
- 1½ cups Black Cherries (pitted)
How to make Cherry Cake:
- Whisk butter with sugar until creamy.
- Beat in egg yolks and mix well.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together in another bowl.
- Gradually add to the creamed mixture, stirring continuously.
- Pour in milk and vanilla. Mix to integrate neatly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture, along with 1 cup cherries.
- Place the remaining cherries in a buttered heart-shaped springform pan.
- Pour in the batter and bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove and cool on wire rack.
- Slice and serve.