Cherry Custard Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/13731/custard+apple+and+cherry+clafouti
|Cherry Custard Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 500 ml Milk
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 100 g sweetened Cherries (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- A pinch of Salt
How to make Cherry Custard:
- Remove 50 ml milk and keep to the side.
- Heat the remaining milk with 3 tbsp sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Combine custard powder in the reserved milk. Stir until thickened.
- Add the custard mixture to the simmering milk, stirring continuously for 1 minute, on low flame. Take off from heat.
- Combine the remaining 2 tbsp sugar with little water and salt in a small pan. Heat until the sugar melts.
- Put in cherries and stir for 1 minute.
- Add to the custard and transfer the mixture into moulds. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve cold.