Cherry Pound Cake Recipe
|Cherry Pound Cake Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1 Cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cups white sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 1 pkg Cream cheese
How to make Cherry Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees C.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch tube pan and mix the baking powder, flour and salt and keep aside.
- In a bowl, smear together the cream cheese, butter and sugar until it turns fluffy.
- Beat the eggs and then stir in the almond extract and vanilla.
- Then beat in the flour mixture just until well blended. Dredge cherries in 1/4-cup flour, and then fold into batter. Smear into prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for 80 minutes.
- Allow it to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Serve.