Chettinad Chicken Fry Recipe
|Chettinad Chicken Fry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Chicken
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 2 cup Onions, chopped
- ¾ cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 14 Red Chilies, broken into pieces
- Salt, to taste
How to make Chettinad Chicken Fry:
- Clean the chicken to ward off unwanted material from it and then cut it into pieces.
- Now, rub the chicken with a paste of salt and turmeric and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and put fennel seeds in it. When the seeds start to crackle, put red chilies and onion in it and fry well.
- When the onion turns brown, put chopped tomatoes and chicken in it and fry well again.
- Sprinkle hot water on it as required in small amounts so that the chicken does not stick to the pan.
- Remove from the fire when the chicken is cooked and serve hot.