Chettinad Chicken Soup Recipe
|Chettinad Chicken Soup Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 Minutes|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
|Calories Per Serving||130|
- 200 gms Chicken Bone (chopped)
- A few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Fennel Seed (Saunf)(powdered)
- 1 Tomato (grind to paste)
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 6 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Chettinad Chicken Soup:
- Clean the chicken bone and place into a saucepan.
- Add pepper, cumin seeds and garlic into the chicken with sufficient water (2 cups).
- Add turmeric powder and tomato and boil for 10 minutes, or till the chicken becomes soft.
- Thereafter stir in coriander leaves and salt.
- Take another saucepan and heat oil.
- Put in fennel seeds, onion, and green chili into the oil and fry for a minute, till onion is translucent.
- Pour the soup into the pan and simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from the heat and drizzle with lemon juice.