Chettinad Idli Recipe
Photo Credit: http://houston.dgnfactory.com/food/item/chettinad-idli/
|Chettinad Idli Recipe|
||180 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||2.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 4 cup Boiled rice
- 1 cup Urad dal
- Salt, to taste
How to make Chettinad Idli:
- Soak rice and urad dal separately for three hours and then grind them separately.
- Take a bowl and mix both the ingredients together to make a smooth batter.
- Now, add salt to it and mix again.
- Keep the batter for fermenting for 12 hours.
- Make idli in the idli cooker and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes on low flame.
- 5.Keep the batters aside for 12 hours to get fermented.
- Serve with coconut chutney and sambhar.