Chettinad Mutton Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYiOhmhkxz0
|Chettinad Mutton Fry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 kg Mutton
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 5 Dry Red Chili
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 1 stick Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut (grated)
How to make Chettinad Mutton Fry:
- Clean mutton and cut into cubes.
- Marinate mutton in salt for 1 hour.
- Cook mutton for 15 minutes in cooker by adding ginger garlic paste.
- Drain the excess water from mutton after cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cinnamon, fennel seeds, curry leaves, dry red chili, and onion, fry well.
- Now add cooked mutton pieces, salt, add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook till the water is evaporated.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and remove from heat.
Serve it hot.