Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
|Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Margarine (Softened)
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup White Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup all purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
How to make Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F and grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, cream together peanut butter and margarine. Blend the cream in brown sugar, white sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir it into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Bake it for 35 min in the preheated oven. Cool it and cut into squares.