Chick Pea Soup Recipe
|Chick Pea Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 350 g Chick Peas (soaked overnight)
- Salt (to taste)
- 150 ml Olive Oil
- 2 medium Onions (thinly chopped)
- 2 Lemons
- 1 cup chopped Parsley
- 5 whole Peppercorns
How to make Chick Pea Soup:
- Boil chick peas in salted water in a sauce pan. Remove the foam with a spoon appearing over the boiling peas.
- Add olive oil, onions, half parsley, and peppercorns. Mix well. Cover and cook until peas turn soft enough to be mashed easily.
- Mash the peas and squeeze the lemons.
- Sprinkle salt and the remaining parsley.
- Stir well and serve hot.