Chicken Ala King Recipe
|Chicken Ala King Recipe|
||4.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 Pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Margarine
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp Poultry seasoning
- 1 Jar chopped pimiento
- Salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- Toast or mashed potatoes
How to make Chicken Ala King:
- In a large frying pan, fry chicken, bell pepper and onion in margarine until chicken is cooked.
- Place it in a large saucepan.
- Add mushrooms, pimentos, 3/4 cup broth (reserve the rest), poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat.
- Add heavy whipping cream, stir well.
- Increase the heat to medium and bring it to a boil.
- Stir in cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup reserved broth.
- Remove from the heat and serve over mashed potatoes or toast.