Chicken and Cabbage Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/02/cabbage-soup-with-chicken-and-pork-5.html
|Chicken and Cabbage Soup Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Chicken Pieces
- ¼ cup Cabbage (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Ajinomoto
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- ¼ tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Celery (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Chicken and Cabbage Soup:
- Dilute cornflour in milk.
- Place cabbage with some water in a pan and cook until tender. Strain it, reserving the stock.
- Combine chicken with some salted water in another pan and bring to a boil. Simmer on low flame, until meat turns tender.
- Strain and keep the stock and chicken separately. Remove the meat from the bones.
- Mix together cabbage stock, chicken stock, chicken pieces, vinegar, pepper powder, soy sauce, cornflour mixture, and ajinomoto into a large saucepan. Heat on low flame until just hot.
- Remove from heat and garnish with celery leaves.
- Serve hot.