Chicken and Mushroom Cream Soup Recipe
|Chicken and Mushroom Cream Soup Recipe|
||8.8 / 10 (6 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Cups fresh mushroom slices
- 60 gm Butter
- 1/4 Cup small onion dices
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups Chicken broth
- 2 Cups Whole milk
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Minced chives, to decorate
How to make Chicken and Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Clean and remove ends of mushroom stems and then slice mushrooms.
- Take a medium frying pan and melt the butter in it.
- Add mushroom slices and onion dices. Cook till brown.
- Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
- Transfer into a large casserole.
- Pour in chicken broth, milk, cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer over medium heat without boiling, stirring until really hot.
- Serve into individual bowls, sprinkled with chives.
- Chicken and Mushroom Cream Soup is ready.