Chicken And Pear Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/30287/pear+and+blue+cheese+salad+with+poached+chicken
|Chicken And Pear Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Pears (chopped)
- Sweet & crunchy Salad leaves (as desired)
- Cheshire Cheese (as desired)
- Pine Nuts (as desired)
- Cherry Tomatoes (as desired)
- Olive Oil (as desired)
- Clear Honey (as desired)
- Balsamic Vinegar (as desired)
How to make Chicken And Pear Salad:
- Barbecue the chicken breasts and cut them into small strips.
- Mix them well with salad leaves, pears, and tomatoes.
- Roast the pine nuts in a frying pan, without oil, until they get golden brown. Add them to the salad.
- Mix honey, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar to make the salad dressing.
- Pour over the salad and toss well.
- Chop the cheese into cubes.
- Serve the salad, topped with cheese cubes, with a glass of Chardonnay.