Chicken Balls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.essentialkids.com.au/recipes/tasty-chicken-balls-20111201-29u7g.html
|Chicken Balls Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 455 g Chicken (ground)
- 3 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- 360 g Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes (crushed)
How to make Chicken Balls:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onion until transparent.
- Mix fried onion with chicken, biscuit baking mix, cheese, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Place the balls in a baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until brown.
- Serve hot.