Chicken Bhajji Recipe
Photo Credit: http://atastychallenge.blogspot.in/2012/04/chicken-pakora-pakoda-bhaji.html
|Chicken Bhajji Recipe|
||9.7 / 10 (9 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 kg Chicken boneless (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Jeera
- 1 pinch Garam masala
How to make Chicken Bhajji:
- Mix all the ingredients (except chicken) and make a thick paste.
- Add the chicken pieces in the paste and let it marinate for a span of 1 hr.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in oil.
- Now take a little of that oil, add onion and green chilies and sauté.
- Use the above to garnish the chicken before serving.