Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dailyunadventuresincooking.com/recipe/creamy-chicken-recipe-with-wilted-lemon-arugula/
|Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 tbsp Butter, divided
- 12 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
- 6 boneless Chicken Breasts
- All-purpose Flour (to dredge)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp White pepper
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make Chicken Breasts in Lemon Cream Sauce:
- In a skillet melt 3 tablespoon of butter and sauté the mushrooms.
- Remove the mushrooms.
- To the chicken sprinkle the salt and pepper and then coat in flour.
- Melt another 3 tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
- Sauté the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
- Now pour the chicken broth to the skillet and after boiling simmer until it is reduced.
- Add the cream and lemon juice and stir.
- Cook in a low flame until thick.
- Add the mushroom, white pepper, salt and stir.
- Put in the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice.