Indian Recipes : Chicken Burger Recipe
Chicken Burger is a popular American recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Burger by following this easy recipe.
Chicken Burger Recipe
• 2 Onion, (1 chopped and 1 sliced)
• 2 tsp Minced Garlic
• 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
• 1 cup Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
• 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped
• 2 Carrots, chopped
• 2 pounds Ground Chicken
• 1 Egg
• 1/2 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
• 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper to taste How to make Chicken Burger:
• Firstly, pre heat the outdoor grill at about medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
• In a pan, spray some cooking oil and put it to medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté the mixture until it turns golden yellow.
• Add the bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots. Set aside and allow all vegetables to cool completely.
• Now, in a large bowl, combine chicken and vegetables. Add the egg, bread crumbs and seasonings to taste. Mix all together well and form into patties.
• Put the patties onto the grate and grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
• Roast the buns on their inner side and put one patty on each of the bun base. Toss it up with onion slices and serve!!
its a wonderful feeling when cooking
Submitted by: cook
posted : 13-Sep-2011 06:49 AM
the best food in the world
Submitted by: shaikh nadiya
posted : 22-Aug-2010 10:04 AM
I wanna cook burgers in home bcoz i just love it....
Submitted by: RamyaM
posted : 29-Apr-2009 07:53 AM
Recipe of the Month
Apple Cake is a popular Christmas recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Apple Cake...