Chicken Cheese Rolls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/berks2click/recipes/chicken-and-ham-with-cheese-rolls
|Chicken Cheese Rolls Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 large boned and split Chicken Breasts
- 3 oz whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
How to make Chicken Cheese Rolls:
- Pound the chicken breasts to ½-inch thickness.
- Spread 3 tbsp of cheese and ½ tsp of butter over each breast.
- Fold the ends to shape into a roll.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes, until chicken turns tender.
- Serve hot.