Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe
|Chicken Cheese Sandwich Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg fried Chicken (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cheese
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 small Tomatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- Toasted Bread Slices (as required)
How to make Chicken Cheese Sandwich:
- Combine all the ingredients, except bread slices and tomato sauce. Grind into a thick paste.
- Stir in tomato sauce and grind again.
- Smear bread slices with the chicken paste and serve.