Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/chicken-cordon-bleu-recipe2.html
|Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
- 6 Slices swiss cheese
- 4 Slices cooked ham
- 1/2 Cup seasoned bread crumbs
How to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast.
- Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from oven, and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast.
- Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes
- Cordon Bleu Chicken is ready.