Chicken Croquette Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.delmonte.ph/kitchenomics/recipe/chicken-potato-croquettes
|Chicken Croquette Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1.5 cups Chicken (minced)
- 2 tbsp Onion (minced)
- 1 cup Chicken Stock (dissolved in hot water)
- 1.5 tbsp All Purpose Flour (maida)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Thick Cream
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 tbsp Butter
- 2 cups Ghee
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
How to make Chicken Croquette:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan & blend in the flour.
- Pour in the chicken stock & get to a boil.
- Mix in lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add minced chicken, onion & cream. Mix well.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Shape the mix into cigar-shaped croquettes, and coat them with beaten egg and roll over the bread crumbs.
- Heat the ghee in pan and fry the corquettes until golden brown in colour.
- Transfer on a paper towel to drain out the excess ghee.
Serve hot with sauces.