Chicken Crunch Recipe
|Chicken Crunch Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Chicken Breasts (cooked,chopped and deboned)
- 1 can condensed cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- ½ cup Butter
- 40 Buttery Round Crackers
How to make Chicken Crunch:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken pieces in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine chicken soup with sour cream and pour over the chicken.
- Spread butter over the soup.
- Finely crumble the crackers and sprinkle on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.